DGM (Dangerous Goods Management Group) is a leading international organization acknowledged as experts in dangerous goods and hazardous materials.
Founded in 1987, DGM develops comprehensive dangerous goods solutions to a large variety of customers of all sectors and industries (logistics, chemical, oil and gas, energy, freight forwarders, air, road, maritime transport companies).
DGM activities are performed in accordance with the global quality & safety requirements and standards:
- Health, Safety, and Quality (HSQ) Standards
- Dangerous Goods Regulations ICAO/IATA DGR, 49 CFR, IMO-IMDG, ADR and RID
- Other compliance requirements (local regulations, customers policies)
DGM wants to understand market trends and to support our customer in their challenges and needs.
CORE BUSINESS VALUES
Values are essential. Our core values support our business:
- Knowledge: We promote developing and sharing our high technical and regulatory knowledge across the business.
- Compliance: We ensure adherence to Regulations, Standards, and stakeholders requirements on a day to day basis.
- Leadership: We work focused on continuous improvement of safety therewith offering the highest quality services and products.
- Solutions: We are committed to delivering dedicated solutions to every challenge of our customers