Global competence in Dangerous Goods Management. With 63 locations in 34 countries supporting customers as a worldwide network, DGM guarantees global range of services based on Regulatory knowledge, Confidence and Practical Experience in dangerous goods and hazardous materials.
DID YOU KNOW?
1. DGM is one the world’s largest Dangerous Goods total services worldwide provider
2. DGM was named and ranked as “IATA Top Ten Accredited Training School” in multiple occassions
3. DGM has been awarded with the 2019 Premier Circle of the IATA training
4. DGM activities are performed by a Corporate Safety and Quality Manual to guarantee the excellence of products and services
5. DGM holds a comprehensive Insurance Cover Policy which assumes legal liability for dangerous goods operations carried out by DGM
6. DGM has developed its own Dangerous Goods Software (dgoffice.net) which provides global support to more than 4.000 users